Indice del forum

Udu Biologia Lecce

Gli studenti di biologia di Lecce

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Antibacterial floor
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Parole al Vento
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
qizhenapp

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mag 18, 2018 6:06 am    Oggetto:  Antibacterial floor
Descrizione:

<P>Candles can also play a role in reducing indoor air humidity. In paving the floor of the bedroom or living room, light incense, you can effectively dry the air, but also to remove the musty it in the room. At the same time, aromatherapy can also be used as a decoration to enhance the romantic home, both practical and sentimental.</P>
<P>Moisturizing coffee floor floor trouble: coffee residue both water absorption and deodorant two functions, the specific approach: collecting coffee grounds, dried with gauze bags, stockings or cotton socks wrapped well, and then placed in all corners of the floor, you can effectively Absorb air moisture. For the newly installed floor, it also has the function of removing odor such as formaldehyde decoration.</P>
<P>Big-leaved plants: Some large-leaved plants, such as green radish and tiger skin, can effectively absorb the excess moisture in the air and at the same time serve as a small circulatory system in the space to keep the indoor oxygen and carbon dioxide circulation in balance.</P> "[url=http://ncmhco.org/flooring/8393-composite-thermoplastic-paint.html]composite thermoplastic paint[/url],[url=http://orangefire.org/pvc-fence/4957-how-to-build-a-wood-step-for-inside-of-boat.html]how to build a wood step for inside of boat[/url],[url=http://ncmhco.org/wall-board/3592-wpc-composite-manufacturers-in-usa.html]wpc composite manufacturers in usa[/url] "
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mag 18, 2018 6:06 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Parole al Vento Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum